Last Modified: August 1, 2022
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the A to Z Impact Foundation;
- through the Website and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Website and Services;
- when you interact with our applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications include links to this Policy.
This Policy does NOT apply to information you provide to or that is collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website, which is subject to other data collection processes and policies.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal Information. This includes, but is not limited to, information that we use to identify you, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- Non-Personal Information. This includes, but is not limited to, user behavior on our Services and aggregated generic information. This is information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
- Usage Information. This includes, but is not limited to, information about your device including IP address, browser type and version, time zone setting, and page interaction information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us. We collect information that you provide to us, including but not limited to, information you provide by filling in forms on our Services, such as information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material on the Website, or requesting further services on the Website.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage information as described above, and we also may use these technologies, at times in connection with third party services, to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for several reasons:
- to present our Services and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to set up, maintain, and support our Services;
- to monitor the use of our Services in order to detect security incidents;
- to communicate about, promote, and administer our services, events, and programs;
- to notify you about changes to our Website;
- to enforce our Terms of Service;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
- with third parties we use to provide you with the Services and its contents and functions;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Terms of Service; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of A to Z Impact Foundation, our customers, or others.
5. Retention Policy
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
6. Your Privacy Rights and Choices
Contact us as provided in the “Contact Us” section of this Policy to submit requests to us, including: (1) limit the communications you receive from us; (2) request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us; and (3) request us not to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes. Note: We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
7. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding Our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the CCPA Website. California’s “shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding Our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us as provided in the “Contact Us” section of this policy.
8. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, we will notify you by the email address specified in your account and/or through a notice on the Website. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
10. Contact Us
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us by visiting our contact us page https://atozimpact.org/contact/.